Here at Mahala we are very grateful for every one of each order we receive.
We upcycle packaging materials to allow the final stage of the items to be as environmentally friendly as it was from the beginning.
We try and put as much love and care in to wrapping your order and hope it brings you joy when you receive it.
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours of the order being placed. So your order could be with you any time between 3-5 working days.
Small items are sent using Royal mail 2nd class. Larger items are sent using Parcelforce 48h signed for delivery.
If an order is urgent, contact us to arrange a quicker service. If local, sometimes we might even be able to deliver on the same day.
Shipping to the UK costs £3.50
You’re also very welcome to click & collect free of charge from either of our stores in Hackney or Crouch End. (We are currently delivering click & collect orders free of charge.)
EU orders are sent using the Parcelforce Worldwide service which usually takes a week to arrive under normal circumstances.
Shipping to Europe costs £12.50 on all orders.
REST OF THE WORLD
All international orders (including EU, USA, Korea, China, Australia, New Zealand) are sent using UPS And should take 1-2 weeks to arrive.
This Service costs £12.50
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied with any items purchased, you can return them to us within 14 days for a full refund or exchange.
Please return unwanted or incorrect items in perfect, resalable condition, including the original packaging for a full refund or exchange.
To return items, please email with your order number and return address.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You have the right to return your order within 14 days of the date the order is delivered to you.
- You then have a further 14 days from notifying us to return the goods.
- Postage will be supplied for UK returns. A quote for international returns will be provided on receipt of your returns email.
- We will reimburse to you the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply, via the method used to pay for the original transaction. This does not include Next day or international delivery costs.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- Please return your goods to us in the exact condition you received them, including original packaging, to Mahala Ltd, 261 Well St, London E9 6RG, UK