- QuickviewHome Furnishings, Homewares, Rugs, Small Rugs
This is a brilliant handwoven piece made in eastern Turkey from super soft mohair goat hair.
Originally made to be used as a prayer rug and blanket.
Would make a lovely wall hanging or can be just laid on the floor right next to your bed to bring a warm cosy feel under your feet.
Whereas goat hair is rougher that wool, angora goat hair, "mohair", is much softer and gives a silky sheen when mixed with wool. Mohair is also used to make the lustrous "filikli tulu" with its shining locks of hair.
Size: 80cm x 120cm Material: Mohair Care: Specialist clean recommended
- QuickviewHome Furnishings, Homewares, Large Rugs, RugsWoven in naturally dyed goat hair yarns warp and weft. Durable forgiving nonabsorbant rug. Good for kitchens and busy areas. Goat hair isn't as soft as wool yarn but spillages tent to sit on surface rather than being absorbed by the fibres. So you can easily scrub off when dry. Made from goat hair on goat hair yarns. Hand spun and naturally dyed. Dimensions: 290cm x 170cm
£420.00 £420.00 £85.00
- QuickviewHome Furnishings, Homewares, Large Rugs, RugsHandwoven with 100% cream hand spun wool yarns and embroidered on to with wool. Circa 1970's 282cm x 167cm Made in Konya, Turkey
- QuickviewHome Furnishings, Homewares, Large Rugs, RugsHandwoven with 100% cream hand spun wool yarns and embroidered on to with wool. Circa 1970's 282cm x 167cm Made in Turkey
- QuickviewHome Furnishings, Homewares, Medium Rugs, Rugs
Hand woven black and white striped super soft angora goat hair kilim. Can be used as a rug in a shoe free house or even a bed throw.
Hand woven vintage flat weave Anatolian kilim rug. Filled with style, sophisticantion, and lore. Every kilim tells a story. Which one tells yours?
A flat weave tapestry for you home. Kilim rugs are a creative addition to any space. A Kilim rug, also known as Turkish and Flat Weave, is a flat tapestry-woven
Our affordable kilims are chosen to enhance any living area offering colour and class to brighten your living space.
A Kilim rug, also known as Turkish and Flat Weave, is a flat tapestry-woven carpet or rug traditionally produced in countries of the former Ottoman Empire, Iran, Azerbaijan and Turkic countries of Central Asia . Kilims are a flatweave collection made by interweaving the warp and weft strands.
Dimensions: 193cm x 128cm