Here at Mahala we are very grateful for every one of each order we receive.
We try and put as much love and care in to wrapping your order and hope it brings you joy when you receive it.
We aim to dispatch orders a week and send them out on 48 hour delivery. If you are ordering something more urgent please don’t hesitate to let us know in the notes section during checkout or you can email us instead..
If an order is urgent, contact us to arrange a quicker service. If local, sometimes we might even be able to deliver on the same day.
Shipping to the UK costs £4.90
You’re also very welcome to click & collect free of charge from our Crouch End shop.
You can also choose to click and collect from Jolene Cafe on Well st. Please let us know about your preference in notes section during checkout.
EU orders are sent using the Parcelforce Worldwide service which usually takes a week to arrive under normal circumstances.
Shipping to Europe costs £30 on all orders.
REST OF THE WORLD
All international orders (including EU, USA, Korea, China, Australia, New Zealand) are sent using UPS And should take 3-5 Days to arrive after dispatch.
This Service costs £50
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied with any items purchased, you can return them to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
When you opt for a refund, neither of our payment processing companies Square nor paypal refund us back the payment processing fee. As a small business, unlike bigger chains, we can’t afford to pay this fee from pocket each time so we have sadly decided to pass it on to our customer. This fee is usually between 2-3%.
If you want to try several garments or several rugs in situ, please get in touch before placing an order and we can arrange to send out the items for trial and we can both have smoother hassle free experiences through out.
Please return unwanted or incorrect items in perfect, resalable condition, including the original packaging for a full refund or exchange.
To return items, please email with your order number and return address.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You have the right to return your order within 14 days of the date the order is delivered to you.
- You then have a further 14 days from notifying us to return the goods.
- A quote for return label can be provided upon request if the parcel is large item ie. Over 2kg.
- We will reimburse to you the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply, via the method used to pay for the original transaction. This does not include Next day or international delivery costs.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- Please return your goods to us in the exact condition you received them, including original packaging, to Mahala Ltd, 20 middle lane, London n8 8pl, UK